Each of us is aware of the rapidly changing situation around the Covid-19 virus both in the UK and abroad. We all follow the development of the situation and are guided by information from reliable sources, such as the World Health Organization, the UK Government, Public Health in England and the NHS, which now regularly provide newsletters offering advice and guidance to both individuals and companies.
The safety of our customers, employees is most important to us and is our priority. We are constantly monitoring the coronavirus situation (COVID19) and we will follow all government advice and take the necessary steps to avoid further spread of the virus.
AFTER A RECENT GOVERNMENT STATEMENT, WE WANTED TO ASSURE YOU THAT CLEANING SERVICES ARE STILL GOING AS PLANNED. WE ARE STILL AVAILABLE TO ASSIST IN CLEANING SERVICES.
Following the government's announcement, all companies in the Cleaning sector are considered Key Workers and need to keep the UK clean, supplying cleaning services and products to customers that are dependant on these services.
THE IMPACT OF THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ON OUR WORK.
Please read carefully the following changes due to the Covid-19 virus threat - changes to revocation.
From an operational point of view, we have taken measures and will continue to take them to mitigate any impact on the services that we have committed to perform for our clients with the highest security measures.
We have developed guidelines for our employees with the utmost security measures to limit the spread of Covid-19 using simple guidelines provided by Public Health England and NHS.
Here are the rules we follow when entering & cleaning your home:
- Our staff is wearing protective gloves while cleaning in client's homes and to use a new pair when switching rooms.
- We are washing our hands upon entering & exiting every home, store, & office using a disinfectant containing alcohol.
- We are using professional disinfectant.
- We are using steam & heat techniques to keep our equipment clean.
- We are limiting the amount of staff we are sending to various locations to minimise exposure.
FOLLOW THE RULES OF HYGIENE AND SAFETY WHEN USING OUR CLEANING SERVICES:
- Keeping a distance of at least 2 meters away from our staff.
- Use if you own and have the option of wearing a sanitary mask.
- Stay in separate room if you can.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water or a disinfectant containing alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Avoid close contact with everyone, avoid greetings that include physical contact, e.g. handshakes.
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or handkerchief - throw away the tissues immediately and wash your hands.
Take the highest precautions so as not to expose yourself and others
Follow the government's recommendations.
WE KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE A NEED FOR SOME FLEXIBILITY ON ALL SIDES, SO WE CAN ADAPT TO NEW PRECAUTIONS.
We relax our cancellation policy to allow cancellations from 48 hours to 24 hours before cleaning date.
For reservations that cannot be processed due to the virus within 24 hours from the date of receipt, we will cooperate with you and arrange a free change of the reservation date at a time convenient for you and for us.
We take the health and safety of our clients and team members very seriously. We're working hard to reduce interference so that you can continue as usual. Thank you for your understanding in this difficult time.
We will update this page with any new information in accordance with updated government guidelines.