What is included?
- Bedrooms: wiping the dust in available places; polishing furnitures; vacuuming rugs; sweeping / mopping the floor; cleaning mirrors, cleaning pictures and their frames; wiping all skirtings; empty bins.
- Bartrooms: sanitise all reachable surfaces; sink; shower / bathtub; sanitise the toilet; polish mirrors; clean the floor; empty bins/change bin bags.
- Kitchen: wiping and sanitise all reachable surfaces; clean hobs; clean microwave; vacuum and/or mop floor; empty bins/change bin bags; clean all skirtings.
- Living room: wiping the dust in available places; polishing furnitures; vacuuming rugs; sweeping / mopping the floor; clean skirtings.
- Hallways & Staircases: acuuming rugs; sweeping / mopping the floor; wipe skirting boards, cleaning of bannisters;
- Upon request: clean windows inside; linen change; organise clothes in wardrobes; water plants; laundry; ironing.
- Hourly-based Domestic Cleaning Service
- Professionally Trained & Friendly Cleaners.
- Same Cleaner every week on request. ( In case of absence or sickness we will provide replacement cleaner ).
- One Off Cleaning services with minimum charge of 2 hours per visit.
- Customers need to provide all cleaning materials if not requested on booking form.
- If cleaning service run over the estimated time, we will charge in 1 hour blocks.
- Cleaner can stay maximum up to One Hour longer if required.
- Deposit Payment of 30% required. Remaining balance can be paid by "Cash to the cleaner" or "Online".
- If you pay "by Cash to the Cleaner on the Day" please note to pay before cleaning service starts.
- If you need to cancel your booking, make sure to do it 48 hours in advance. If you cancel in less than 48 hours we charge 30% deposit payment.
- If you need to cancel your contract please let us know at least 2 weeks in advance - no cancelation fee.